Do you worry about the security of your home when you travel away?
When you travel away from home your house is left unoccupied for days/weeks at a time making it a target for criminals.
Pet Sitters Ireland offer you Security For Your Home.
Homeowners use Pet Sitters Ireland Residential Home Security Check Service because:
- They don’t want to leave their home unchecked on for any length of time.
- They don’t have friends or family local to them to keep an eye on their home.
- They prefer their home to have a lived in look about it while they are away.
Note – you do not have to own a pet to use the Secure Checks Service. If however you are using our Pet Sitting Service then Secure Checks are included as part of the service.
What Happens During An At Home Security Check Visit?
There are lots of things that we can do to make your home more secure. Including, but not limited to, the following:
- Open/Close Blinds
- Turn lights on/off
- Bring in the post
- Put the bins out/bring them in
- Water plants
- Check for forced entry/damage
How Often Can We Visit Your Home?
We would visit your home a minimum of once per day to carry out our home security checks.
You would receive an email after each visit to confirm the security check has been completed. This email will include interior and exterior photos if requested.