Considering Using The Services Of A Cat Sitter?
Do you hate the thought of taking your cat out of their home and putting them in a cattery? Well you are not alone and a Cat Sitter is the perfect alternative for you.
Cat owners come to Pet Sitters Ireland because:
1. They know their cat loves to be in their own bed at night
2. They don’t want to make their cat travel to a cattery
3. They prefer to have someone come in and care for their cat, while keeping their home secure and looking lived in.
What Does A Cat Sitter Do?
A Cat Sitter is the alternative to asking friends to call in and feed your cat or taking them to a Cattery. When you use the services of a Cat Sitter we visit your home as many times a day as you need to feed your cat, change/scoop their litter and play with them. It’s a less stress option for cats, who often don’t like to travel outside of the home. If you have other pets we can take care of those while we are at your home as well.
All our Cat Sitter are huge animal lovers and our office staff are on hand to check your visits are completed and update you on how your cat is each day and send you pictures of them enjoying time with their Cat Sitter. We even carry out home security checks during our visits to make sure your home is secure and safe.
Got Questions About Using A Cat Sitter?
We know that before you use the services of a Cat Sitter you probably have lots of questions that you want answers to. In the articles below you will find answers to the most common questions we get asked. If you have other questions then please feel free to contact us or call 1800 30 30 10.
- Will My Cat Love A Cat Sitter?
- What’s The Difference Between A Cattery And A Cat Sitter?
- How Much Does A Cat Sitter Cost?
- What Happens On A Cat Sitting Visit?
- Can You Visit My Cat Every Other Day?