Frequently Asked Questions
When you decide to use any service provider you are bound to have lots of questions about the service. What does a Pet Sitter do? When will they come and meet me? How long will you walk my dog for? The list goes on and on.
It can be frustrating finding answers to these questions, so we have written articles on each question to help you find out everything you need to know about Pet Sitting and Dog Walking and the process of hiring a Pet Sitter or Dog Walker.
If there is something that we haven’t included then please let us know via the Contact Form and we will add it to the list.
Pet Sitting Questions
- How Much Does A Pet Sitter Cost?
- Who Will Be My Pet Sitter?
- What Are The Benefits Of Using A Pet Sitter?
- Will My House Be Safe If I Use A Pet Sitter?
- What Happens Next – I am ready to Book My Pet Sitter?
- How Many Times A Day Can A Pet Sitter Visit My Pets?
- Pet Sitting: What Happens at a Pet Sitting Visit?
- What Kind Of Pets Do You Look After?
- Dog Boarding Kennels Versus Pet Sitting: What Is The Difference?
- 5 Problems of Using a Local Pet Sitter
- Top 5 Must Read Articles If You Are Hiring A Pet Sitter
- Checklist For Hiring a Pet Sitter
- Does Your Dog or Cat Need an Overnight Pet Sitter?
- What Happens When Your Pet Sitter Cancels At The Last Minute?
- Can you trust your Pet Sitter?
Dog Walking Questions
- How Much Does A Dog Walker Cost?
- Will My Dog Be Safe With My Dog Walker?
- Will You Walk My Dog When I Am At Work?
- Will My Dog Get His Own Private Dog Walker?
- How Do I Know My Dog Walker Is A Professional?
- Will My Dog Walker Let My Dog Off The Lead?
- What to expect at your Meet and Greet with your Dog Walker?
- Why Use A Dog Walking Service?
- Pros and Cons of Group Dog Walks
- How Your Dog Walker Can Help With Your Dog Training
- 8 Things Your Dog Walker Can Do For Your Dog
- Checklist for Hiring a Dog Walker
- 5 Reasons Your Puppy Needs A Dog Walker