Do you need someone to help out with walks for your dog when you can’t be there?
It could be that
- You want your dog to be let out for a toilet break during the day while you are at work
- You worry your dog isn’t get enough exercise – maybe you have a lot of work or personal commitments right now
- Your puppy is chewing everything in your house when you are out and you worry there won’t be an thing left in the house that isn’t destroyed
We understand exactly how you feel…as we have felt the same with our 2 dogs Joey and Coco.
And so have lots of our customers.
It is a great weight off my mind knowing that while I am away for the day at work I can rely on Pet Sitters Ireland to walk my German Shepherd regardless of the weather. I get an update after the each visit to reassure me all is well. Strongly recommend the service. Very professional ~Trevor
Using A Pet Care Assistant From Pet Sitters Ireland Means That:
- You don’t have to worry about your dog during the day
- You know that they have got some fresh air and a toilet break
- You will get pictures of them out on their walk – giving you peace of mind
Let us help solve your problem
All you need to do to Join our Waggy Tail Family and get the walks you want for your dog is:
- Get in touch (or call 1800 30 30 10) and tell us about your dog
- Let us give you a personalised quote for the walk option that best suits you and your dog
- Meet with your Pet Care Assistant to make sure it’s a good match
- And finally…Relax knowing we have everything taken care of
Don’t stress about your dog anymore
Don’t feel bad about them being home alone
Join our Waggy Tail Family with 100’s and 100’s of other dog owners in IrelandDownload Our Guide To Hiring a Dog Walker (Including Frequently Asked Questions)