Download Our Guide To Hiring a Pet Sitter (Including Frequently Asked Questions)
Who Are Pet Sitters Ireland?
Pet Sitters Ireland are a family run business offering customised Pet Sitting and Dog Walking services to Pet Lovers all over Ireland.
What Does Pet Sitters Ireland Do?
Our Pet Sitting Services provide Pet Care in your own home. So, there is no need to take your pets to Boarding Kennels or Catteries, or ask a friend of family member. Instead your pets get to stay in the comfort of their own home, sleep in their own bed, enjoy their own food and play with their own toys, all while getting the one to one care of a loving Pet Sitter.
We can visit your pets as many times a day as you need, depending on their current schedule. After every visit we then send you a personalised pet care journal which updates you on the visit and includes photos of your pets enjoying their time with their Pet Sitter.
Where Does Pet Sitters Ireland Offer Services?
Our services are available 24/7 365 days per year in all Counties of Ireland.
When Might You Use Pet Sitters Ireland?
The main 3 reasons people use our services are:
- They don’t want to ask friends or family members to take care of their pets
- They don’t want to put their beloved pets in a Kennel or Cattery.
- They are looking for the most professional and reliable pet sitting service in town.
Why Use Pet Sitters Ireland?
- All our Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers are experienced animal lovers and owners. We care about the welfare of all animals and want your pets to have the best experience in our care.
- We want to make your life easier, so we offer online booking and payment. No leaving instructions and money on the counter every week – everything is automated for your convenience and peace of mind.
- We monitor the progress of all visits via the use of GPS technology – making sure that all visits are completed on time and to your specification.
- After every visit you receive an email with an update on your pet and pictures that will remind you just how much your pets love us coming to visit them. You can also look back over the week’s picture via your online pet care portal.
- We’re a team and work together to ensure that there is always back up. If your regular Sitter or Walker is sick, or on holiday, then we will always have a backup you can meet with. Never worry about being let down as our team will always be there to provide services.
Got Questions About Using A Pet Sitter?
In our experience of talking to 1000’s of Pet Owners in Ireland we know that these are the most common questions they ask. If you have other questions, then please feel free to contact us or call 1800 30 30 10.
- How Much Does A Pet Sitter Cost?
- Who Will Be My Pet Sitter?
- What Are The Benefits Of Using A Pet Sitter?
- Will My House Be Safe If I Use A Pet Sitter?
- What Happens Next – I am ready to Book My Pet Sitter?