Wanted: Animals Lovers To Share Their Pet News, Tips, Reviews and Stories.
We are currently looking for writers to contribute to the Pet Sitters Ireland Blog on a regular or adhoc basis. This is not a paid position, but all articles will be credited to the writer who will receive a bio and photo on the blog.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any question you have about what kind of articles we are looking for.
Essentials Of Every Article
- All articles should be unique. That means they cannot have appeared anywhere online before.
- They must not be copied from any other source and should be owned by the writer.
- Articles should reflect the style of the blog. We have a fun, friendly and informative style.
- We do not accept overly negative reviews.
- Proper attribution should be given to any quotes or 3rd party data.
- Articles should be a minimum of 500 words.
- Note – Please take a look over our blog posts to familiarise yourself with our style of articles and stick to a similar style when submitting your article for review. For example, break up your content into short paragraphs, use numbered lists etc.
Different Type of Articles Wanted
#1. Reviews of Pet Friendly Places.
For example places to walk your dogs in your area, pet friendly cafe’s, bars, dog parks.
- 5 Best Places To Walk Your Dog In Dublin
- Best Beaches in Wicklow To Take Your Dog For A Walk
- Christmas Markets To Visit In Dublin That You Will Love
#2. Reviews of Pet Products.
For example Toys, Food, Services
#3. Pet News Stories.
For example Stories trending in the news about animals.
- John Lewis Christmas Advert 2016: #BusterTheBoxer
- Dogs Trust #StopKeepingMum Campaign: Make The Promise Now
Articles We Do Not Accept
We do not accept the following types of articles. If you are unsure if an article is suitable then please contact us with your idea and we will review it.
- Lifestyle articles about you and your pets
- Overly promotional articles about a business or service
- Negative posts of any type
- Non pet related posts
How to Submit Your Article
Please email kate [at] petsittersireland [dot] ie with the following:
- Your completed article as a Word Document.
- Short author Bio including a maximum of one text link to your own website or social media profile.
- Photo of yourself for your Bio.
If your article meets our editorial standards we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
- Your article must be unique and not published anywhere else online.
- We do not pay for any articles.
- There is no guarantee that your article will be published on our website. Editors decision is final.
- We may edit your article to fit the style of our blog without requesting your permission.